Client's Wish List
- Learn about a specific interest area and build confidence in what to support
- Convene thought leaders and build a robust network of partners
- Curate long-term partnerships
Services Dietel & Partners Provided
- Conducted research
- Identified and vetted organizations in interest area
- Hosted convenings
- Designed and managed grant portfolio
- Identified thought leaders and opportunities for highly risk-tolerant grant making
- Seeded robust, international cross collaborations
- Led field building
Results for Client
- Developed deep subject matter expertise
- Gained confidence in highly-focused niche of grant making
- Increased engagement in philanthropy and graduated from Dietel & Partners’ advisory services
- Launched independent entity to bring work to a broader audience
How We Can Help You
If you want to retain your anonymity and outsource your philanthropy, our services include strategic planning, customized grant-making, capacity-building, co-funding, stewardship and refinement.
If you want to learn how to become an effective philanthropist, we'll customize your education and experience until you're self-sufficient.
Multi-Generational Family Philanthropy
When the responsibility of philanthropy is shared among family members and generations, we deliver a positive process for its development.